From the book Apples, Bean Dip, and Carrot Cake: Kids! Teach Yourself to Cook available here.
1. Unroll enough aluminum foil to be able to cut one strip 4 inches wide. Use scissors and ruler to measure and cut the strip of aluminum foil.
2. Cut strip into three 4-inch squares.
3. Fold each square in half and cut a tiny slit in the middle of the fold.
4. Place cups on tray. Pour juice into each cup until 3/4-full.
5. Cover each cup with a square of aluminum foil.
6. Place a craft stick through slit into each cup.
7. Put plastic plate in freezer, level on a shelf where it will not be disturbed. Carefully set each cup on the plate. Be sure to close freezer door. Freeze overnight or at least 4 hours.
Serving: Check that popsicle is frozen solid. Take popsicle from freezer and set on counter until popsicle edge thaws enough for popsicle to come out of cup (about 5 minutes, depending on weather) OR you may hold the popsicle upside down under hot running water to loosen. Pull popsicle from cup and lick. Eat outdoors or use a large napkin to catch drips.
Nutritional Information: Depends on the fruit juice brand you are using. Check the nutritional label on the box.